During the genocides happening in Palestine and Syria, during the cruelty and offences done by Netanyahu’s regime, during the late stages of the football world cup and during the holy month of Ramadan; Argentina football team captain Leo Messi is shown worshiping in Israel and many Argentina and Leo Messi haters are calling him Jew and pro-Israel.
Most of the people, who are getting convinced of such false propaganda, those who are asking me on Facebook and by different sources, taunting me for my countless love for Argentina/Messi, let me ask some questions to the readers:
1) Barcelona team visited Israel in 2013. Why it took a year at this moment to remind that Leo Messi was worshiping in Israel???
2) Most of Barcelona supporters surely know that back in May 2013, FCB announced to visit at football clinics for children in both Israel and Palestine. The initiative was called ‘FC Barcelona Peace Tour’. So why is only the Israeli side shown in the propaganda?
Why is this official link completely ignored??
3) The propaganda shows Leo Messi because unarguably he is the strongest market and shall I say Jesus to Argentina football team. If nowadays football lovers are mostly following Argentina, the sole reason is Leo Messi. With the worst happenings in Palestine and Syria, Messi is the target to create hatred among the football fans. One should know that another Argentine, Javier Mascherano play for Argentina and did participated in Middle Peace Tour. So why not he is the target? For obvious reasons that the conspiracy won’t work.
4) Ok let me agree for a moment that Messi is Jew and he is anti-Palestine anti-Arab bla bla bla, so that convincingly mean that he won’t benefit them and only support Israeli Jews right???? So why did he recently joined Qatar-based Telecommunication company Ooredoo as its brand ambassador??? :S
Couple of months ago, Ooredoo launched its first-ever global communication campaign with Leo Messi as its brand ambassador as the company reached out to football fans and social media enthusiasts across its footprint in Asia, the Middle East and North Africa.
That ad of Ooredoo we are watching daily on Bein Sports featuring Messi.
5) Why in the pictures Messi is shown holding a t-shirt written ‘Stand with Israel’??? Did someone even bothered to google the truth???
6) Messi shaking Netanyahu’s hand??? Why not bother to google if Barcelona and Leo Messi ever met Palestinian PM Mahmoud Abbas????
7) Barcelona visited Palestine on Aug.3 2013 and then to Israel. FCB official website even presented a video, also in Youtube.
What I believe is that this is all German propaganda!!! I am not blaming all Germans but only those specific Germans, who are pulling his pants down and spreading ignorance among Argentina lovers and the football loving Muslims….
Now readers will ask me how come I blame Germans for that propaganda?? So who else than?? Are our senses really begin to stop working??? Don’t we really know in 21st century that in which country were 5-7 Million Jews killed?????
The biggest disappointment is that most of the readers get convince with what they read, what they see and what they hear instead of researching on their own. I am a lifetime-supporter of Argentina football and Leo Messi, it is very important to inform the readers what is correct and what is wrong.
Being a Muslim, I do am really hurt of the genocide happening in Palestine and Syria but that doesn’t mean to bring a false conspiracy/propaganda to deceive the people.
Iftaar time, May Allah keep all of you safe and in peace.
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @saminaik_asn